Monday, March 9, 2015

Senior Ski Trip


Caleb and the other Juniors and seniors from the church youth group last Saturday.  They headed to Monarch Mountain,  The first day they arrived the beginners like Caleb took lessons and headed down the bunny slopes.  The next few days they were able to try other trails as they felt comfortable. 
 
Caleb had a great time.  It was one of those things I wasn't sure if he would enjoy or not.  The first night he called in he said it was harder than he thought and his knee was sore.  When I asked why, he responded, 'it was something that happened when my skis went over my head.'  But after a couple of days on the mountain he came around. 
 
He said it may not be the vacation he would plan, but if the opportunity presented itself he wouldn't mind going again.   The kids return in a couple of days and I can't wait to hear his stories.

Glorious are you, more majestic
    than the mountains full of prey.
Psalm 76:4

No comments: