Wednesday, August 12, 2015

That's My Boy!


This morning I’m reminded in the difference in boys and girls. Caleb worked most of yesterday and then he went out to Collin College to sell back some of his textbooks. Afterwards he went to the Hawaiian Falls in Garland for the employee end of the year party. He came home around 10:15 told me about his day and went to bed. This morning I find a little trophy, certificate, and gift cards for Best Customer Service. When I asked him this morning, he said, “oh yeah, I forgot, they gave that to me last night.” If it had been the girls, they would have come running in saying, “Mom, guess what I won!?!”

Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life: You should mind your own business and work with your hands, just as we told you, so that your daily life may win the respect of outsiders  I Thessalonians 4:11-12

No comments: