Friday, February 10, 2017

Little Miss Independent


Abigail babysitting may not be anything new but today for her first time to drive all by herself, my newly licensed teenager drove to her babysitting job.  How cool and crazy is it that the baby of the family, the youngest grandchild on both sides of the family is not only taking care of other kiddos but driving herself there, too! 

These two boys have quickly won her heart.  They head over the the nearby park to ride bikes, swing, race and run off energy! Today they did a little Yoda artwork! Imagine the girl hanging out with Star Wars loving, athletic boys!  Hmm, that's my little girl!  I mean that's my young lady! 

I am reminded of your sincere faith, a faith that dwelt first in your grandmother Lois and your mother Eunice and now, I am sure, dwells in you as well.  2 Timothy 1:5

No comments: