Thursday, July 24, 2008

More Kids, More Fun!

Donna was right, apparently I have lost my mind, after all they did remove all my 'wisdom' teeth! I thought it would be a great idea to finish off Jess' visit with a trip to Six Flags, a week after having oral surgery! CRAZY! It was 102 degrees outside, very humid, and lots of people! We arrived when the gates opened, the kids rode rides, I walked them from ride to ride. Then I rode the TEACUPS with Abigail and fainted!!!! Did I mention, I passed out on the TEACUPS!!!! I spent 2 hours in the first-aid trailer, while Frankie, Jess, Caleb & Abigail wandered Six Flags!!! Apparently it takes 2 to 3 weeks for anesthesia to get out of your body. Once I left the first aid trailer, I met up with the kids and we continued on through the park. I didn't ride any other rides! What I learned from this experience:
  1. Six Flags has very comfortable, adjustable beds!
  2. It's easier to spend 10 hours at Six Flags if you have a 2 hour nap in the middle of your visit!
  3. If you are in first-aid and your kids are starving because you are sound asleep, a really nice EMT will give them food vouchers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're Nuts Girl!!!