Saturday, August 2, 2008

Silliness


Jon is getting on to me that I haven't updated the blog this week! He checks it from work to see what we do while he's gone!! This weekend Caleb and I leave for church camp. I'll be teaching Bible to the 6th grade kids. I've spent most of this week preparing my Bible lessons, and getting materials together.

I can't wait, I love going to camp with the kids! We went all those years with Frankie while Jon was the Youth Deacon in Oklahoma, it brings back so many fun memories. Frankie's best church/campfire buddy growing up, Alicia, sent an invitation to her baby shower this week! We're old! Hard to believe Frankie and Alicia will be 23 this month!

I was showing the little kids pictures of Frankie and Alicia when they were little. I came across this school picture of Frankie in the 2nd grade. I showed it to Abigail and explained this is Sissy when she was your age. My little tom-boy Abigail, looked at it and said, "You won't have to worry about getting our pictures confused!" Hmm, contrast the PINK dress with puffy sleeves, lace collar, pearls and curls with the picture below of Abs with he tongue sticking out playing PlayStation pulverizing Storm Troopers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Frankie! What a little princess!

Anonymous said...

Oh, how precious! I love the picture of Frankie! And no, I can't see you ever getting Abigail in that outfit! Abigail is darling, but not a ruffle and lace girl. Both girls have beautiful hair, pretty eyes and charming smiles! Jen

Anonymous said...

Look at all that hair! She's darling!