Friday, August 22, 2008

Spoiled Puppy


Although we began school two weeks, we only started with four subjects. Partly because I had not decided on curriculum yet. This year I have decided to move away from the Bob Jones Home Sat, mainly due to the desire to combine some of Caleb, Abigail & Frankie's classes. Today was the book fair in Plano. We met the 'Gungans' and finished our curriculum shopping. Following the book fair we went back to our house to give the kids time to play on their last day of summer. I posted this picture because I knew Jon would be indignant that Padme' was on the coach. She is NOT allowed on the furniture, however, Sissy and Richard were taking turns with the other kids playing Indian Jones on the PlayStation, and when Richard said, 'Padme' come' she hopped up on the coach, laid down and curled up with him. Definitely a no-no!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thats my puppy!