Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I crack myself up!

This morning, Jon had a dentist appointment and then was off to work. He surprised me by coming back home after his appointment, before heading to work. The kids were writing their creative writting stories, so I took advantage of the down time and did my exercises. Jon walked in while I was exercising and watching Perry Mason! Jon picked up the exercise DVD on the floor next to me and said my workout would probablly improve if I watched it instead of Perry. Hmm, obviously he's forgotten all the fitness videos Raymond Burr made. . . let's see there's Pilates with Perry; Crunches in the Courtroom; Sweatin' with Old People . . .
















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

rrriiiiight

Anonymous said...

you have too much time on your hands! Love the pictures!