Sunday, March 1, 2009

Busy Times










.
..








.
....








..










.
.
I thought today I would give everyone a glimpse at our Sundays!! We left the house at 7:30am for morning service and Bible class. Following services we had acquired two extra kiddos, Caleb's friends Blake & Richard. The boys played Playstation after lunch. At 1:00, Abigail had softball practice. The boys took the outfield to shag balls for the girls.
.
When Abigail's practice wrapped up at 3:00, Jon headed to work and I headed to the church building to teach my Nationals Bible Bowl Teams from 3:30-5:30. At 5:30 our evening services began. It was a continuation of our Mission Forum weekend. At 6:30 was LTC Sign Language class, then from 7:00 to 8:00 was LTC Drama practice.
.
The crazy thing about today, as busy as it was I only had to teach one Bible Bowl class today (normally I teach two classes). And today our chorus practice was cancelled! My girlfriend Pam, refers to this as the busy time, until the kids can begin driving themselves! Busy, busy, the kids ate dinner and were in bed by 9pm.
.
I best get to bed, because tomorrow morning it starts all over!

No comments: