Thursday, March 26, 2009

Home School Group








.
.
.
Our home school group has 200+ families. Beginning July of last year I joined the Board of Directors as the Communications Director. I put together a monthly electronic newsletter, along with a weekly electronic flash. It’s a lot of work and my family puts up with me having a computer on my lap for 8 to 10 hours a week, while I do my volunteer work. Our family benefits so much from our home school group, from field trips, great friends, and a lot of opportunities we wouldn’t have otherwise. One of those benefits was having Mr. Tim Lambert speak at our March meeting. Mr. Lambert is the President of The Texas Home School Coalition. He keeps Home Schoolers up to date on political events.
.
Tonight different home school symphonic ensembles performed. We opened with the boy scouts doing the flag ceremonies.

No comments: