Saturday, March 14, 2009

Immersed in Activity





















.
.
Oh, I am so behind in posting! Our lives seem to center around school, baseball, softball, gardening & LTC. Somewhere in there Jon works; I work part-time; volunteer as the Communications Director for our homeschool group, maintaining the website and weekly e-newsletter; freelance design work for political candidates; we teach the Sunday night 3rd - 6th grade class; I teach the Sunday afternoon Nationals teams.
.
When I write it out, it seems crazy! But we manage to get it done, somewhere in there is sign language, piano, & Latin!
.

1 comment:

terrylb63 said...

I know what you mean, my life is pretty calm now - but when I think back when all the kids were younger and we did foster care...I think of ALL the things we were doing and wonder how we did it.
School / Doctors / Sports / Church / Activiies / Life in general...
But when your doing it - that's it your just DOING IT!