Monday, May 18, 2009

Days of Toil

































Usually when individuals discover we have an English Mastiff, and that she is an inside pet, they immediately question if she knocks over stuff, chews on things, destroys the house etc. Unless you have first hand experience with a Mastiff, you don't understand just how laid back they can be! Today I thought it would be fun to snap photos of Padme's very busy day.
.
Beginning at the top right hand corner, and working around clockwise: Padme' during Math; Padme' during Reading; Padme' during Science; Padme' during History; Padme' while I separated laundry and finally, Padme' all worked up during lunch! I could add more pictures, but I think you get a good idea of what the 2nd half of her day will be like.

1 comment:

terrylb63 said...

I can see she is trying to absorb some knowledge. LOL