Friday, May 15, 2009

Prayer Marathon












.
.
.
.
This post I'm putting up mainly for myself, it's a weird post, and even weirder that I took pictures of the kids. These are the photos a mom carries in her heart. A couple of times per year the congregation has a prayer marathon. It is 24 hours of members meeting together to pray. Members submit cards for prayer request. It can be prayers for themselves, prayers for friends, neighbors, co-workers etc. The prayer marathon kicked off Friday at noon. The kids and I went up, took a stack of cards with prayer requests and prayed. When each of us was thru praying over a card, we would put it in the middle of our little circle and someone else would take it and pray. These sweet babies bowed their heads and prayed for an hour for other people's needs! The photos are blurry, I wasn't going to turn on the flash, but when I looked up and saw how precious a moment it was, I had to take a picture.