Friday, October 2, 2009

My kids are good sports!!!














.
.
I have achieved the ultimate mom moment, I have become an embarrassment to my children!!!! Today was opening day for Toy Story I & II in 3-D. I have been looking forward to this! We took Frankie and BJ to see the original one in 1995. Then when Caleb was two the second movie came out in 1999. BJ used to try to stay awake at night to catch his toys awake. Caleb took Woody & Buzz with him everywhere. One time when Caleb went for immunizations, Buzz quit working, the pediatrician wrote a prescription for AA batteries to 'fix' Buzz!!!
.
The movies were fun, the conveyor belt sceen in 3-D was well worth admission price!!! All day today when we would get in an elevator, or escalator or an electronic door would open, I would 'oooooh' like the LGMs (Little Green Men).
.
Yes, I am even posting a photo of me with no make up, just because Caleb's face is priceless! Another good thing about homeschooling, when your mom is making a goof of herself at the matinee, all of your peers aren't watching!

No comments: