Saturday, February 27, 2010

My Daily Focus

Every morning I look forward to opening my inbox. There are always more message than I will ever read! A lot of times I do have the time to look at the ‘one day only’ sales, and endless sales pitches. Generally, I go through and delete all the junk emails, and read only the ‘personal’ emails. One email I look forward to every day and is usually the first one I read comes from Alpha Omega Publications, called DailyFocus.

DailyFocus is a daily devotional that offers encouragement to homeschool moms. It usually begins by describing a situation that has occurred, one I can always relate to, and then the lesson learned, with a scripture reference and a prayer. I love that this sets my day with a proper mind set and the encouragement daily, to do a better job as a mom. Check it out, maybe your inbox could use a little sunshine, if you click on the RSS feed to send the DailyFocus to your inbox!

No comments: