Friday, April 2, 2010

Leadership Training for Christ




.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.





.
.
.


Woo Hoo!! LTC is finally here! Our first event was Bible Bowl, a personal favorite :)! Our congregation had 30 youth competeing. Everyone seem to have fun, there were only a couple of question that their coach missed! My favorite part about Bible Bowl is that when they work together as teams, they really build great friendships. LTC is held at 3 hotels in Dallas this weekend, each hosting 2,000+ kids. For Bible Bowl there were 158 teams consisting of 4 players each competeing, so that's 632 kids! It is so cool to see all the kids that have all been studing the same information come together!

2 comments:

Janettessage.blogspot.com said...

Thanks for letting me visit your blog...this is like the one I have for my family through shutterfly...I have home schooled now for 21 years with four home school graduates and it would have been wonderful if this was around when I started! I have boxes and boxes of photos. Thanks for letting me visit.
Janette Wright

Merlin said...

It's so cool to see how youth like to participate in this kind of event. I will post our pictures soon and write how everything went. Thank you again!
PS! I like your blogs!

Merlin