Tuesday, May 25, 2010

That's Amore




.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.


Today Jon & I celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary. The cruise was his gift to me for our anniversary. He made all the arrangements including child care at home for the kids! Today we spent most of the day pool side. We also roamed all over the boat snapping pictures, but mostly spent the day being together. In the afternoon Jon had arranged a spa day complete with massage! In the evening we dined in the Windstar Dining Room. Jon said his Cornish hen was perfect and I enjoyed my lobster tail!
.
When it was time for dessert, the Head Waiter had us sit on the same side of the table, while he and three attendents serenaded us and presented a beautiful heart shaped cake that read Happy Anniversary. It was also served with a sweet message from Frankie, Caleb & Abigail. We were also expected to dance while the waiters sang, ‘That’s Amore’.’
.
Following dinner we watched the musical country chorus dance line, with spectacular Russian dancer. Lots of classic & modern country music, including 2 Toby Keith songs! I sang along (quietly) with every song.

We also joined in the Karaoke night. Okay, by joined in, I don’t mean we were silly enough to get up and sing, I mean we joined the group of people laughing, and cheering on those singing-along with the LCD screen.

No comments: