Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Buzz, Buzz, Buzz, Buzz Lightyear!



Toy Story 3 is out!!! I’ve been excited about this for months. I remember taking Frankie and my nephew to the first movie when they were small.

Caleb was 3 ½ years old when Toy Story 2 was released in 1999. And it was special because my Dad took Frankie, Caleb and I to see the movie. After that movie, our house became filled with a lot of Buzz Lightyear items. In fact Buzz went everywhere with us, even in our generational family photo session. One time Caleb was sick and took Buzz with him to the pediatrician’s office. On the way to the doctor, Buzz’s batteries quit working. When the pediatrician came in the room to examine Caleb, he immediately told her about Buzz ‘being sick’. His pediatrician wrote a prescription for Buzz for 4 AA batteries!

For Toy Story 3, we met up with the Gungan’s to check out the 3-D version. Although the kids are a little old, they made this Mom’s day! . . . . memories

No comments: