Friday, November 19, 2010

Midnight Premier of Harry Potter



















.
.
.
.
If you had asked me a couple of years ago if my kids 'did the Harry Pottter thing?', I would have said 'No.' Wow how things change. I didn't think we would ever move on from Star Wars! But Christmas last year Mimi got Caleb the books, and by the end of January he had read all of them! Abigail and Frankie soon followed reading the books and then watching the movies, that brings us to today!
.
Abigail has heard stories of us waiting in line for Hanson tickets for Frankie and Alicia and has asked when she will get to camp out overnight for such silliness. So this week I secured tickets to the midnight showing of the latest Harry Potter movie. The kids and I arrived at 9:00pm to find that the line already was wrapping around the building!
.
We sat outside bundled up, the kids had the latest movie premier books! There were plenty of teens in costumes. Even kids serving 'ButterBeer" aka Cream Soda! It was very fun and for one fleeting moment I had the 'Mother of the Year' trophy!

No comments: