Monday, December 27, 2010

Abigail's Birthday







The baby turns 10! The kids birthday are always so sentimental. I love the fun of breakfast in bed while they open their gifts. With each year I am struck by how quickly time flies. Frankie was 16 when Abigail was born and now Abigail is ten years old! I remember while I was pregnant with Abigail I just could not imagine what a third child would bring to our family dynamics. And now I can't begin to imagine what the last 10 years would have been like without her!
.
She looks so much like Jon and is very much my personality, (good an bad), but is also very uniquely herself. She knows who she is. She is not shy. She has a quick wit, and can find humor in virtually every situation. Happy Birthday baby girl, Mommy loves you and hopes you had a wonderful day!

No comments: