Wednesday, February 9, 2011

What's in the Bible?!

What’s in the Bible? is a new DVD series from VeggieTales creator Phil Vischer designed to walk kids and families through the entire Bible.

The DVDs are well done and geared toward children, yet answer BIG questions, like how did we get the Bible, and how did man decide what writings to include. Great information, which many adults could not answer.

Today What’s In The Bible published one of my craft projects on their
website and Facebook page, check it out!
.
One of my favorite characters in the What's in the Bible DVDs is their Sunday School Lady. Her catch phrase is, 'Never mess with a Sunday School Lady!' My Bible Bowl kids amended her appearance to look more like me and with the 4 horsemen that we are currently studying in Revelation!

whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.
I Corinthians 10:31

No comments: