Thursday, May 19, 2011

Harry Potter Visits the Land of Oz



Today I needed to go to the grocery store, we're out of milk! I needed to stop and pick up tissue paper for the fourteen graduation gifts for Seniors at church. I had a flower bed that needed weeded and laundry that needed folded, however . . .


The children are in the final days of school, so they are completing tests and reports, requiring me to hang out in the class room with them. None of the things on my 'To Do' list were completed but I had a great time painting. It started as a simplistic Wizard of Oz setting, but somewhere it took on a Harry Potter look! The kids were so enthusiastic about wanting to see it completed they put up the laundry and weeded the flower bed in the back, so I could finish!


God had given them great joy.
The women and children also rejoiced.
Nehemiah 12:43

No comments: