Saturday, September 24, 2011

Batting Practice

Abigail batting.
When we don’t have Saturday morning games, Jon takes Abigail out to the batting cages.  There are batting cages closer to our house but they prefer Extra Innings in Plano.  Jon loads the balls into the pitching machine, Abigail bats and Sissy takes photos. 
Sissy, with Abs helmet!
Usually at some point Sissy will take a few pitches and they never get out of Extra Innings without Jon batting too!  Today Abigail was hitting 50MPH balls!  I doubt she’ll see a pitch that fast in her 10 & under modified kid pitch division!






Jon, showing the girls how it's done!

I strike a blow to my body and make it my slave
so that after I have preached to others,
I myself will not be disqualified for the prize. 
1 Corinthians 9:27



No comments: