Friday, September 28, 2012

Girl's Movie Night

 
Following our Public Speaking Club meeting tonight about nine of the girls got together for a girls movie night.  I'm sure you are wondering what Chick Flick are tweens watching these days.  The girls watched, the Avengers
 
On the way to their friends house Abigail and Hannah stopped by Tom Thumb for snacks and could not resist checking out the Avenger Halloween masks! 
 
It was a busy night because Caleb headed over to Richard's for pizza and a movie, and Ms. Donna and I went to Ms. Kathy's for what I call a 'bonnet movie.'  You know the Brittish chicks in bonnets, bad teeth, no conflict resolution, etc.  I am not a bonnet chick, but I do get a giggle out of watching the other ladies, if they let me pick we would watch Shark Week.
 
You know we never used flattery,
nor did we put on a mask to cover up
I Thessalonians 2:5

No comments: