Thursday, October 18, 2012

Glenn Beck on The Blaze

.
We received a second invitation to the Glenn Beck television program on
The Blaze TV.  Today's taping was titled, 'Ask Glenn Anything."  It was hosted by Stu Burguiere, Glenn's Executive Producer and Head Writer.  Stu asked Glenn questions that had been emailed in as well as audience questions.
Some were obvious political in nature and some more personal.  Glenn has an incredibly witty sense of humor.  As a mom, I really appreciate that he is able to discuss his faith and God and the role it plays in his decision making.   
Caleb asked Glenn to sign his, 'Being George Washington' book.  I told Caleb I was going to hug Glenn's neck because I love his heart and faith.  Caleb asked that I not, because that would be weird.  As Glenn signed Caleb's book I told Glenn about our conversation, with that Glenn handed Caleb his book and gave me a big hug.  I told him how much as a mom of a boy I appreciate that he didn't 'hide' his faith.  He said it is difficult to talk about faith and God in front of millions of people because it is a private, personal thing.  I told him thank you for doing it, because my son and many other young men are watching him. 


In the same way,
let your light shine before others,
that they may see your good deeds
and glorify your Father in heaven.
Matthew 5:16

No comments: