Saturday, January 26, 2013

A Day with Dad
















If Jon is in charge of the days activities you can be sure it will include one of three events:  a trip to Extra Innings for batting practice; a trip to Texas Archery Academy; or a trip to Bullet Trap for shooting.
 
In a time where children and guns have become a scary thought, it wasn't that long ago when my Dad would take my brother and I to shoot tin cans at my great-granddaddy's farm. 
 
All three of the kids love shooting bows and arrows, Frankie is by far the best shot.  When it comes to guns Caleb and Abigail both have a healthy respect for guns. 
 
Therefore I stationed some of the people behind the
lowest points of the wall at the exposed places,
posting them by families, with their swords, spears and bows.
Nehemiah 4:13

No comments: