Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Caleb is Driving



At some point I should have posted that Caleb is driving!  Maybe I'm still in denial that he is old enough to drive.  He is pretty laid back about it, I think he was content with me driving him so he could sit in the passengers seat and read. 
 
He is doing all of his Driver's Ed class work on-line and in six months or so should take the driver's exam.  Caleb prefers to drive Jon's car, can't imagine why he would pick something sportier over my stylish min-van!  Caleb also prefers Jon in the passenger seat as opposed to me, enough said.  I'm sure if you look at the photo above you'll be able to work that one out for yourself.

Do not be anxious about anything,
but in every situation, by prayer and petition,
with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
Philippians 4:6

No comments: