Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Casa Manana's Winnie the Pooh












Road trip today to Fort Worth for Casa Manana's Children’s performance of Disney's Winnie-the-Pooh! Sissy loves Winnie-the-Pooh, when she was young we joked that she was Eeyore and her little friend Alicia was Tigger! Frankie sported her favorite Eeyore shirt and Pooh Corner hat for the day’s festivities!
.
There we several familiar Disney tunes, like “Winnie the Pooh” and “The Wonderful Thing About Tiggers.” My favorite tune was when they ended with a snippet of Kenny Loggins’ “House at Pooh Corner” that was my first solo competition song in seventh grade! It is also the lullaby I sang to all three of the kids when they didn't feel well or had trouble sleeping. After the show we took our rumbly tumblies to Dairy Queen for lunch unfortunately they were out of honey!
.
Jonathan said, “. . .See how my eyes brightened
when I tasted a little of this honey.
I Samuel 14:29

No comments: