Friday, April 12, 2013

OZ! Rehearsal




PEACH's musical OZ is quickly approaching, we have been rehearsing at a local church but this is the first rehearsal on the stage where the kids will actually perform.  Our Musical Director, Isabel worked with the kids to get them used to the spacing and blocking on the new stage. 
 
It is amazing to see this student led group take the production from a written script to a live performance.  With many different personalities involved they have just as many opinions yet every year they work together towards a final production that is magnificent.
 
Lessons my sweet mom friends have taught me is that it does not have to be perfect.  The objective is that the kids learn to work together, to yield to each other, and that they enjoy the process.  That is a huge lesson for me and one I am grateful others lovingly guide me through!

I urge you, brothers and sisters, to submit to people
and to everyone who joins in the work and labors at it.
I Corinthians 16:15-16

No comments: