Sunday, October 6, 2013

Sunday Softball



If your Sunday is filled with church and Bible Bowl and you find you have a couple of spare hours in the middle of the day, what to do?  Hmm, play softball of course! With rain outs earlier in the season today we had a Sunday game! 

The weather was fabulous!  The girls were in great spirits and so fun to watch.  They held their own the first two innings, unfortunately somewhere in the third inning things went south!  Abigail had a good game with two at bats, one hit, one double and 2 RBIs.  She threw down two outs at second.  

In her warm ups she was hitting wiffle balls and she got excited when she hit a wiffle ball hard enough to break it!  That's me delicate baby girl! 


The Lord is my strength and my defense;
    he has become my salvation.
He is my God, and I will praise him,
    my father’s God, and I will exalt him.

Exodus 15:2

No comments: