Sunday, April 20, 2014

Leadership Training for Christ Sunday Worship



What a real treat!  Yesterday afternoon we got the call from the North Texas Leadership Training for Christ (NTLTC) Director asking if Caleb would be willing to give his 'Un-Called Out' speech at the Sunday morning worship services.  It was so awesome to see him on stage with other young men who led singing, prayers, etc. for the Easter Sunday services.  I know there were smiles in heaven as my Daddy, Grandaddy and Great-Grandfather looked down!  

The message is the same as the Speech event I posted earlier and due to my poor video taping skills the other is probably a better recording but for posterity sake, I am uploading this video too!   Caleb, I am so amazed and proud of you!! 

When services were over on the car ride home, I asked Caleb, "Did you see me in the back video taping?" Caleb responds, "Hmm, woman in a bright purple sweater, standing on a chair in the back of the room. . . nope, never saw you!" :)

No comments: