Saturday, May 10, 2014

Bacon Wrapped Asparagus



Very rarely do I post recipes, I think that is because I am not in the habit of writing down what I cooked.  I have always added a bit of this or some of that.  Even when I check out a new recipe, I still end up adjusting it to fit whatever I have in the cabinets.  

But today I found a recipe on Pinterest that was wonderful, Bacon Wrapped Asparagus!  Oh my!! I love asparagus, it was a traditional food group my mom served for special occasions. For breakfast this morning I wrapped fresh asparagus with bacon and baked them in oven with a little salt and pepper at 400 for 20 minutes.  

One of the websites suggested serving these with over easy eggs and croissants!  When the kids saw breakfast they were a little skeptical, but once they tasted it they were won over.  Give it a try, I will be serving this again! 

 Let not the one who eats despise the one who abstains, and let not the one who abstains pass judgment on the one who eats, for God has welcomed him.  Romans 14:3 

No comments: