Monday, July 7, 2014

Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Jalepenos


OK, I know, I don't post very many recipes.  There are very few things that I cook that I actually even use a recipe.  In most cases, I find a great recipe on Pinterest, read through it and then wing it.  The recipe gives me an idea of the ingredients and I usually modify it to fit what I have on hand or our particular tastes.  

This recipe is one I found on Pinterest for Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Jalapenos.  My Jalapeno plant is covered in fresh peppers, just beautiful.  After washing and seeding the peppers, I mixed up the filling: 8 oz cream cheese; 1/2 cup Colby cheese, and a sprinkle of garlic powder.  Next wrap it up in 1/2 slice of uncooked bacon! Bake at 375 on a cookie sheet for 10 minutes with the filling side down.  Turn the peppers over and bake for an additional 10 to 15 minutes.  YUM!!   

Then God said, “I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food.
Genesis 1:29

No comments: