Thursday, August 21, 2014

First Day of School: aka. My Happy Place


School is back in swing for the kids and Mom! We weren't very far into Physics and Trig before I realized I was NOT ready for school to start!   At round 11am as I looked at the options for lunch I realized there was only one serving of ice cream left in the Blue Bell carton. 
 
I quickly grabbed the carton and spoon and headed down the hallway, unfortunately the youngest saw what I had in my hand.  She asked where I was going, I told her I was going to my 'happy place!'  I made a dash for the master bath, there are boundaries where the kids just don't follow me.  And yes, that is my laptop streaming the explanation of the Physics lesson. 
 
However, when it was discovered that I was enjoying ice cream while they were expected to be diligently working, someone snapped a photo or two to send to the principal!  Busted!
 
it was a time of happiness, joy, and gladness
Esther 8:16

No comments: