Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Brotherly Love


The girls missed Caleb because he has worked most of the summer, so today we headed to Hawaiian Falls to at least catch a glimpse of him.  Frankie always takes the little camera with her to try to take pictures of Caleb making cotton candy.  She thinks that looks like the best job ever! 

Frankie had run over to say hi to her brother and Abigail and I were arranging our stuff, grabbing what we wanted to put in the locker before riding rides, etc.  Abigail and I took a couple of pictures and then threw my phone in the locker.  Pretty soon, here came Frankie with her camera and threw it in the locker.  When we got home I realized while Abigail and I were goofing off killing time, Frankie was taking pictures of Caleb working.  I now have a series of 30+ pictures of Caleb using the cash register at Hawaiian Falls, oh, and no pictures of Frankie! 

Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love;

in honor preferring one another Romans 12:10



No comments: