Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Wear Your Cape Day



For the last several weeks we have been cleaning out closets and preparing for the annual garage sale.  My general rule is if it doesn't fit, or you haven't worn it in a year, it goes in the sale. 

In cleaning out closest the girls tried to toss my Wonder Woman cape into the sale pile!  True I hadn't worn it in a year, but it was my Wonder Woman cape!  So, I declared a 'Wear Your Cape Day' and we all wore out super hero capes! 

Abigail wore her Super Girl cape and Frankie could not find her Bat Girl cape so I bought her a brand new purple cape.  Fortunately Caleb had to work and got out of the cape nonsense. 

In case you're wondering, if you wear a cape out in public, expect to get a lot of questions or funny looks!

I have made a fool of myself, but you drove me to it. I ought to have been commended by you, for I am not in the least inferior to the “super-apostles,” even though I am nothing.  II Corinthians 12:11

No comments: