Sunday, December 21, 2014

A Gungan Christmas



After Bible Bowl we celebrated an early Christmas with the Gungans.  As the grandparents know, Abigail and Roy always exchange something piggish over the holidays.  This year, out of all the stores, all the pig stuff, both made their final selection for each other at Old Navy.  Old Navy only sold two pigs!  Abigail opened her pink Santa pig first and busted out laughing, knowing what was wrapped in Roy's package.  Then when he opened it every body had a good laugh!
 
Caleb came home with a fez and Richard went home with gloves for his animal husbandry classes!  Baa haa, best friends. 
 
I'm thinking there were silly socks, marshmallow shooters and chocolates in pretty packages! 
 
For he thought, “I will pacify him with these gifts I am sending on ahead; later, when I see him, perhaps he will receive me.”
Genesis 32:20

No comments: