Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Ringing in the New Year


Just a peak for the grandparents of the youngest out with friends on New Year's Eve.  Abigail spent the evening with friends from Metro Relief, hanging out, playing board games and eating.  Every teens dream night!  
 
One of the games they played was Pick 5.  One of they cards they drew was 'Pick Up Lines' and the team had to state 5 pick-up lines before the timer went off.  Here were their picks: 
  • "Are you from Tennessee, 'cause you're the only Ten-I-See!" 
  • "Is it hot in here? Or is that the Holy Spirit burning in you?" 
  • "I like my girls like I like my Microsoft documents, SAVED!" 
  • "So last night I was reading in the book of Numbers, and I realized... I don't have yours!" 
  • "Is this the transfiguration? Because you are glowing."
Hysterical!!

Daughters of Jerusalem, I charge you
    by the gazelles and by the does of the field:
Do not arouse or awaken love
    until it so desires.
Song of Solomon 2:7

No comments: