Friday, February 27, 2015

Texas Winter

Ice and snow made it in to Texas today, so pretty!  Earlier this week we were enjoying 70+ degree weather and now everything is coated in ice.  It's like the saying, "If you don't like the weather in Texas, wait five minutes!"
 
In addition to the roads not being pretreated another obstacle is well, some of us aren't coordinated in this weather.  Ok, I'm not really coordinated in any weather but I don't need the added difficulty of icy parking lots. 
 
This morning when we were picking up food donations from Tom Thumb and Starbucks for Metro Relief, I fell on my bum!  It was one of those events where I knew it was slippery and told Abigail to let me carry the basket because I didn't want her to fall.  And, of course I went feet flying in the air!
 
This weekend I as suppose to be headed to the Ladies Bible Retreat, but now I'm hanging out with a heating pad and waiting to see the chiropractor!

Like snow in summer or rain in harvest,    so honor is not fitting for a fool.
Proverbs 26:1

No comments: