Friday, June 26, 2015

Caleb's 18th Birthday

I'm not sure how to begin this post, it seems crazy that my little man is now an adult!  In the blink of an eye he has become a man and I am so very proud of him.  He is exactly the character and caliber of person Jon and I hoped to raise. And only by the grace of God has he become such a great person. 

Anytime anyone has ever asked, 'are you Caleb's mom?' it has been my joy to answer, yes.  Happy birthday, son, you are a delight! 

Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord,
    the fruit of the womb a reward.
Like arrows in the hand of a warrior
    are the children of one's youth.
Blessed is the man
    who fills his quiver with them!
He shall not be put to shame
    when he speaks with his enemies in the gate.
Psalm 127:3-5

No comments: