Saturday, June 6, 2015

Homeschool Graduation

 
Today is Caleb's Graduation Day, that is almost unbelievable to write.  I'm not sure when we moved from Legos to diplomas! 
 
It would be easy to dwell on how quickly the time has past or my anxiety for his future, but that doesn't seem profitable.  Here is what I know for sure, this is the young man Jon and I hoped to raise.  If I had mapped out 17+ years ago the young man I wanted to see standing before me, it would be Caleb. 
 
No he's not perfect, but by the grace of God, He alone has magnified the things we got right and minimized our parenting mistakes.   I look forward to his future and remain so grateful for the young man who stands before me!

It is good for a man to bear the yoke
    while he is young.
Let him sit alone in silence,
    for the Lord has laid it on him.
Lamentations 3:37-28

No comments: