Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Fun in the Sun

The kids planned a day with friends today at Hawaiian Falls.  Caleb rented a cabana to save them from the Texas heat.  The group got to enjoy the great water slides, wave pool, lazy river and all the other rides in the park.  I think they hung out for seven hours at the water park. 

Since Caleb, Richard and Ryan all work at the park their manager was fabulous and gave all the kids free pizza, free drinks and free dessert.  I don't think there was anything they lacked!  

Caleb took our cooler pass and made sure everyone had enough water and Gatorade.  Richard borrowed a friend from church's Jeep for a little fun after the park.  I think the only thing this day needed was a little more sunscreen! 

For thus the Lord said to me:
“I will quietly look from my dwelling
    like clear heat in sunshine,

    like a cloud of dew in the heat of harvest.”
Isaiah 18:4

No comments: