Monday, September 7, 2015

A Boy's Got To Eat


So what do you do when the boy comes home for college, well you feed him of course!  Jon and the girls have teased me for not cooking a full meal since Caleb left. But this weekend there were full course dinners every night! When I asked Caleb what types of meals he wanted his reply was, 'beef'.  With that we grilled steaks, grilled ribs and cooked a roast!  I did my best to pack a little meat on the boy! 

His biggest adjustment to college just may be the food! With homeschooling he ate all day, snacking while doing school work.  Now he has to trek across campus at specific times of the day to get food. 

I tucked a few goodies in his car for the road, you know, in case he needs something to snack on for the five hour car ride. 

When portions were served to them from Joseph’s table, Benjamin’s portion was five times as much as anyone else’s. So they feasted and drank freely with him.  Genesis 43:34

No comments: