Saturday, September 26, 2015

Library Software Classes

As long as her hand is still in the brace she is out of participating in Saturday softball practice.  Since I don't want idle time on her hands, we've been taking advantage of the computer classes offered by the Plano Library.  

Her last class was an introduction to Excel, today we followed up with a Formulas and Functions Excel class.  With the reports I maintain for Metro Relief, Abigail has shown an interest in the process.  The class had well thought out examples of setting up reports, and generating statistical information.  

Next I think we will move to some formatting Word documents.  Who knows maybe after that we can take on a Photoshop class! 


My son, if you accept my words
and store up my commands within you,
turning your ear to wisdom
and applying your heart to understanding

Proverbs 2:1-2

No comments: