Saturday, October 31, 2015

Happy 'Dress Up & Get Candy' Day


Today is one of Frankie's favorite days of the year and to be honest, why wouldn't it be.  After all, when else is it appropriate to dress up and go up to complete strangers and they hand you candy!  

Usually Frankie would go out with her sister, but Abigail was out with friends tonight so I was the stand in.  Our church is having a fall festival event on Sunday so tonight we went to the Trunk or Treat event at the church by our house.  

The trunks were decorated and so were the grown ups handing out candy, everyone was very gracious.  There was a fire truck to tour and games to play.  She had a great time and when we came home she enjoyed handing out candy to the neighborhood kids. 



Jonathan said, “My father has made trouble for the country.
See how my eyes brightened when I tasted a little of this honey.  
I Samuel 14:29

No comments: