Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Motley Crue's Final Tour


Jon's company has a suite at the American Airlines Center so occasionally we get to hang out with a few of his co-workers at various venues. Tonight was the Motley Crue's Final Tour with opening acts of The Cringe and Alice Cooper.  The Cringe (aka. Rachel Ray's husband) has a great sound.  Next up was Alice Cooper, he was most definitely a showman! I'm not a fan of his 'everyday is Halloween' mantra.  But for a 67 year old he put on an amazing performance.  

Motley Crue, Wow.  Just Wow!  The music, the pyrotechnics, the lights, all of it was just an amazing show!  Tommy Lee flew over the audience in a roller coaster style rigging.  They house was packed and loud and rockin'!  I did have to laugh at myself needing to put on my readers to read our tickets to find out our suite number!  

Remember not the sins of my youth or my transgressions;
    according to your steadfast love remember me,
    for the sake of your goodness, O Lord! Psalm 25:7

No comments: