Saturday, February 20, 2016

I'm Ready to Play Today



Well, a-beat the drum and hold the phone
The sun came out today
We're born again, there's new grass on the field
A-roundin' third and headed for home
It's a green-eyed pretty girl
Anyone can understand the way I feel

Oh, put me in coach, I'm ready to play today
Put me in coach, I'm ready to play today
Look at me, I can be catcher-girl

Seventy-six degrees in February, you better believe we're playing ball today.  The girls played seven innings out like the John Fogerty lyrics, 'just hit the ball and touch 'em all.'  It was a very close game, Chargers lost 3-2 to Irving MacArthur ISD Cardinals.  Abigail batted three times and had two base hits, smiling the whole way! 


 Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men
Colossians 3:23

No comments: