Friday, June 3, 2016

Fuzzy's and Friends

Our friends the Baileys have been vacationing in Southern California, hanging out at great spots like Disneyland and Warner Brothers Studios.  They have just returned and Abigail takes off tomorrow for a week in New Mexico.  So we got together for a three hour lunch today at Fuzzy's Taco Shop to catch up! 

I've got to say, I'm a little jealous of the tour of the Gilmore Girls set at Warner Brothers studios!  It was fun to see the character photos the Disney princesses and I understand Robin was really excited to meet Kylo Ren from Star Wars! 

I'm sure when these two are back together Abigail will have stories of mountain climbing, rappelling, and zip-lines! 

How sweet are your words to my taste,

    sweeter than honey to my mouth! 
Psalm 119:103

No comments: