Thursday, June 9, 2016

We've Got Talent

One of the fun evening events at camp is the talent show.  Each of the cabins perform a skit, they dress up in whatever they already have in their luggage.  Abigail's cabin did a series of Christian pick up lines.  Some of the girls dressed as boys then one of the girls would deliver one of the lines. 

I can hear the grandparents now, 'Christian Pick Up Lines?'  Here are a few:  'Is your name Ruth? Because you can glean in my field any time!'  Or 'Last night I was reading Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus and realized I didn't have your Number!' 

Abigail was one of the 'guys' which cracks me up, because Abigail, Abby and Tate are not girls that have ever needed to pursue any guy! I'm wishing I had video tape of their skit! 


Let no one despise you for your youth, but set the believers an example in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith, in purity.  I Timothy 4:12 

No comments: