Sunday, August 28, 2016

Sister, Sister

This is our early birthday celebration with Frankie!  We met for lunch at Spaghetti Warehouse with Frankie's three biological sisters. The girls are all still in Oklahoma and don't get to see each other as often as I'd like, but when they are together they really have a good time. 

There is no doubt that these ladies have the same DNA! The family resemblance is remarkable.  And even their mannerisms and speech patterns are similar.  I got tickled when they all order the same drinks, entree, salad and salad dressing! 

My mom heart is full watching the joy the girls share knowing that they all turned out ok, despite a rough start in life.  I will forever be grateful to these ladies for the spot they fill in my baby girl's heart! 

Rescue the poor who cry for help, and the fatherless who have none to assist them.
Job 29:12

No comments: