Saturday, August 13, 2016

Window to the Soul

So remember I posted about power washing the fence?  It was quite a job and I did the outside and the inside of the the fence.   The water being forcibly pushed through the sprayer did a fantastic job of stripping the old seal and varnish off of the fence.  It also created a steady spray back  during the process.  I was coated in water and dirt! 

Somewhere in this process two days ago some debris forcibly embedded in my eye.  Last night at the kids dance my eye kept getting redder and more painful.  Today I headed to an after hours clinic, my right eye is scratched and bruised but with ten days of antibiotic/steroid drops it should get better quickly. Next time I think I'll wear googles!

How can you say to your brother, ‘Brother, let me take out the speck that is in your eye,’ when you yourself do not see the log that is in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take out the speck that is in your brother's eye. Luke 6:42

No comments: